You can bring into play your preferred rotary laser level in more than one way for the purpose of hanging frames of various sizes, shapes, & colors without a hassle. For the sake of your convenience, here are some important ways to walk you through.
As a matter fact, there are so many other uses of rotary laser level despite the prime objective of indoor & outdoor construction projects. The act of hanging frames as an indoor activity can be a vital non-construction project for your proudest possessions like house, office or anything.
Why use a rotary laser level for this purpose?
Whether it is a home, an office, a shop, a factory, a firm or some other buildings, you can readily notice photographed or painted frames hanging on the walls to add to the magnificence of the property. To be honest, you simply don’t need to hire a specialist to get your frames hung on your wall. You can conveniently go it alone provided that you are thoroughly accustomed to the way to hang them.
Come what may, if you fail to hang them in a straight line, you are not going to satisfy your actual prospect of all that. You are going to do it so as to make your walls look magnificent, which isn’t possible unless the frames are hung in a straight line, making the artistic work in a prominently visible way to the eyes of the beholder.
The use of rotary laser level for the proper alignment of your beauty frames can walk you through hanging them on the wall without a hassle, and thus, you’ll also save your precious time as you are not able to set up the proper aligning at your earliest convenience.
The use of this particular tool helps you hang frames and paintings on the wall with great accuracy and amazing acceleration regardless of the fact that you think you can manually hang them skillfully and well. You might be thinking why to use rotary laser levels while you are able to perform the same task manually.
The rotary laser level can also be used for hammer and nails for your embellishing frames because of their ability to be fixed on tripod or wall. The benefits of laser level abound for these kinds of home improvement jobs whether it is lining up pictures at the desired angle or the frames with the proper alignment in no time.
Check out: Which is the Best Rotary Laser Level
Problems while trying to go it alone without this tool
Well, it is supposed & admitted that you can do this job on your own without a leveling tool. Still, I would like to let you know, the time you’ll take to hang one piece of painting or picture manually, within the same time; you can fit more than one piece with this tool. I think you can’t agree more! Nobody should argue with that.
There are a lot of tasks that you can’t perform using your bare hands while laser levels are able to found in different brand names and models, some of them are specially designed to cope with mounting objects on the wall to the accompaniment of wonderful features like a ruler, sliding stops, a class laser & a level. This kind of special laser averages out the range of 20 ft with the ability to pivot at the desired angle.
Well, the sliding markers consisting of the vertical and horizontal lockable bubble vials open the doors for you to mark the destination points for holes and studs. Above all, the stud-finder is empowered with the magnetic field in order to help the user discover and affix metal studs and nails.
A blow-by-blow method of hanging the frames and paintings on your walls
- To begin with, you need to find out the measure of the piece and the wall in width & height.
- Most people conveniently forget the marking, so bear this in mind.
- As part of the next step, switch your laser on to ensure the laser beam across the mark made horizontally by the side of the wall.
- Wait for the time until the bubble settles down in the black line and let the laser be modified.
- For the sake of convenience, you should go around the joining mark of the laser as well as the area marked by you.
- Next, check out the level of the laser to see if it can go through the markings you made.
- With the help of suction cups, it is quite convenient for the device to be mounted on the wall.
- The time has now come to obtain the measurement for the distance between the top of the frame and the hanging point.
- Now, you can conveniently measure the distance by marking a dot and then hammering a nail inside the wall aimed at the dot.
- As an added advantage, the frame is now able to be protected by the nail along with the alignment of the frame on the top.
Hopefully, the above tips & tricks have made everything intelligible to you, and you can now well explain why you need to make use of laser level for hanging frames on your walls. However, some measurements should not be taken into account while dealing with rows and columns of pictures such as the central part of picture frames, and distance from the top to the hanging mechanism. On the contrary, when it comes to frames with the dual mechanism, the distance will be carried out from the center of the mechanism to the central part of the picture.